Canon Hard Drive Installation Guides
Hard Drive Installation guide for the Canon Innova Book 200LS Notebook Computer.
You must reuse the caddy from the old hard drive!
- Remove the hard drive compartment cover, located on the front panel, towards the left corner of the notebook.
- Remove the hard drive compartment cover by sliding the latch on the left panel to the 'unlock' position.
- Grab the handle and slide the hard drive out of the notebook.
- Remove the caddy from the old hard drive and assemble it onto the new hard drive.
- Slide the new hard drive into the notebook.
- Replace the hard drive compartment cover.
- Slide the latch on the left side panel to the 'lock' position.