Packard Bell Statesman System
- Battery : 3.6V DC NiCad soldered on motherboard
- BIOS : 128 KB - Phoenix BIOS V1.03
- Bus Architecture : ISA based system bus
- Cache : 1K internal cache on the CLS chip.
- CPU : Cyrix Cx486CLC-33 MHz, Cx486SLC-50MHz
- Interfaces :
- 1 DB-25 Parallel Port
- 1 DB-9 Serial port
- 1 15-pin VGA
- RAM : 4 MB Standard on Motherboard 12 MB Maximum on Motherboard
- Speaker : Piezoelectric soldered on motherboard
- Video : Built in CHIPS 65530 Series
Note - The Statesman 200c Plus is the same as the 200c and the Statesman 200m Plus is the same as the 200m, except the Plus models have Cyrix Cx486SLC2-50MHz CPUs.
- Cache : 1K built into the 486SLC chip, not upgradeable.
- Maths Co-Processor : Cyrix Cx83S87-33MHz math co-processor can be installed in this system.
- Power off the system and remove the battery.
- Turn over the computer and remove the math co-processor cover.
- Align the co-processor chip with the socket so that the beveled edge of the chip (pin-1) matches the beveled edge of the socket (pin-1).
- Press the chip firmly into the socket until the chip is fully seated on all sides.
Replace the math co-processor cover.
- RAM : 4 MB Standard on Motherboard 12 MB Maximum on Motherboard. The mainboard has three memory module sockets that take proprietary SIPPs.
- Video Memory : 512KB Video Memory, not upgradeable.